Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky

I am so excited to be able to take part in my first "Linky Party"!  The Yearn to Learn blog is hosting a mixer linky.  I was even more psyched to see that my blog was spotlighted by Kim, at The Teacher's Lane.  She's another "new kid" blogger, and if you haven't checked out her blog, it is worth the read. 

Here's my list:

1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
My "New Kid" is Miss Hockensmith at First Grade Friends.   Her cute blog shares some great downloadable things.  I love when people share their hard work so more kids can benefit!

2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
Another fabulous blogger in first grade is Sarah Cooley, at First Grader... at Last!  You all probably "know" her already, but I just love everything she does.  She was the first teaching blog I found, and it opened up the whole blogging world for me.  So, thanks to Mrs. Cooley! :)

3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
Leslie, at Jack of All Trades is another extremely creative new blogger, who seems to have more energy than I can dream of!  

4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting it Denise! The only problem is I could spend HOURS reading all the blogs listed there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet compliment Mrs. Geary!! :) I don't have any kids, so I get to spend most of my energy on my school kids ;) Love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through the mixer linky:) I am now a follower:) Stop by;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete