Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Currently.... linky party

Oh Boy 4th grade is hosting a Think, Write, Share Linky Party!

Here is what you do...
Write down what you are currently
listening
loving
thinking
wanting
needing
&
stalking (include 3 Blogs one has to be non teacher)
so here is mine...
CURRENTLY, I am....
  •  Listening to my two boys talk about Jabba the Hut pooping.  I know, this is disgusting!  They're done now after a stern look from Mom. ;-)
  • Loving Pinterest and all of the great ideas!  (I just need to stop looking and start DOING!)
  • Thinking about the ten million things I need to do today, and how my air conditioner must be broken because it should NOT be 76 in here already. :(
  • Wanting  beautiful dresses from Shabby Apple and an external hard drive.  
  • Needing to get off my butt and take my kids out on errands. (My son says, "Mom, we have so many things to do today, it is supposed to be a road trip!")
  • Stalking  Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy HourThe Inspired Apple, and Lesson Plan S.O.S.

3 comments:

  1. lol-I can totally relate to #1...sounds like my son :) I am following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE #1... that is critical thinking for sure... I would love to know what they were saying LOL... and thanks so much for joining my linky party!!! and a good laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete